PandaVita Protein Bites

Thursday 26 January 2017

PandaVita Protein Bites

Fitness has started to become quite a big part of my life, and since going to the gym regularly, I have noticed differences in my shape, and my general health. However, going to the gym doesn't make you instantly healthy as what you put in your body is equally, if not more important.

Now I won't lie I'm definitely not the healthiest person, I enjoy crisps and donuts on a regular basis, but that is something I want to start getting better at. My main issue is I snack, and I snack on unhealthy things, so recently I've been looking for healthy ways to crave my 'sna-appetite' teheh

The other day I stumbled across a brand called PandaVita, they produce an Organic Baobab Powder, which acts as a superfood and is a great way to get lots of nutrients into your body (rather than loading up on chilli heatwave doritos). 

Over on their website which will be linked at the bottom of the page, they have loads of different recipes with ways to incorporate the powder into your diet, so I gave it a little go. I won't lie it wasn't as easy, or clean as I thought it was going to be but they taste delicious, so that's the main thing.

I did change up the recipe a little but I'll link the original recipe down below!

what youll need:


200g Oats
200g Pitted Dates
150g Dark Chocolate
2tbsp  Organic Baobab Powder
1tbsp Sesame Seeds
1tbsp Natural Coconut Peanut Butter 


To create they are super simple (unless like me you manage to make everything difficult). 

I was silly enough to not buy pitted dates, and it wasn't the end of the world but it did mean I had to pit all my dates. After I'd done that though, I blended the dates up. We don't have a food processor, so I thought it'd be a good idea to use my Breville Active Blend Blender, it worked, but I definitely wouldn't recommend it! Or if you don't have a processor and want to use this method, don't put all the dates in one go...


Once they'd eventually blended the recipe suggested adding all the ingredients into the processor and blending. Because of my lack of food processor, I gradually added the rest of the ingredients. When I make them again however,  I will definitely melt the chocolate first, as I found when I was shaping them there were still quite large chunks of chocolate.


In the end I gave up with the blender and used my hands, warning it got messy... very messy! Successful however, and once all the ingredients had combined, I shaped them. The recipe said to roll them into balls, but of course I had to make them look pretty.

Using a heart silicone mould, I know what you are thinking.. Genius! I filled up the silicone mould and put them in the fridge overnight.


I was actually really happy with the way they turned out, and they taste delicious so what more could you want? They're great as well as they're the perfect size to pop in a little tub and take around with me.

PandaVita is an incredible brand, with so many recipes of how to incorporate the Organic Baobab Powder into your diet, which I can't wait to try

some benefits of the powder:
improves your mood
boosts energy levels 
supports weight loss

If you want to know more about the powder, or where you can buy it, here are some helpful links:


PandaVita were also insanely nice and gave me the discount code Nadine15 to get you 15% off your first order

If you try any of their recipes tweet me, or tag me on instagram as I'd love to see!!

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses
nads

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan