Empties Collection

Thursday 19 January 2017

Empties Collection

Now I used to love these, I haven't really seen them around that much recently, but I used to watch peoples videos on these all the time and they were their collection of empties. Which essentially was them showing what products they'd completely emptied out. So guess what I'm going to be doing..

Clinique Moisture Surge

This is one of my favourite moisturisers and was featured in my recent skincare routine. I got this last Christmas (2015) and it ran out December last year. This is mainly because I don't often overuse moisturiser and with this product you definitely don't need to. I also didn't use it everyday, as it was my go to product if my skin ever needed an extra lift.

I have repurchased this product, and I think it will always be part of my skincare, just because it's such a great product to have and I haven't found anything to be as moisturising and pleasing.

bobbi brown skin smoother pore perfecter

Sticking along the sort of skincare, as you can see from the picture this has been well and truly used up. It also has to be one of my favourite beauty products ever (big statement, i know). I picked this up after receiving a sample, and I loved it. It lasted me from July until Christmas. It's similar to the Benefit Porefessional in it covers up your pores, and smoothes your skin making applying foundation so much easier. The best part about this product however is, it also acts as a primer... whaaaaat

I haven't repurchased this yet, mainly because I got myself the Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base for christmas so I'm trying that out for the time being, but I will definitely be buying it again in the future, and for £26 !!

MAC Studio Fix Foundation

Moving onto beauty, this was my first non-drugstore foundation and I loved it. I think in total i've used up two bottles, but after a while my skins tends to get used to foundation so I have to switch it up every now then. I also found that sometimes this foundation slipped off my face so I moved onto the MAC Pro-Longwear Foundation, this was probably my favourite of the two (I just can't find the empty bottle). 

So, yes I did repurchase, but at the moment I am currently using the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. If I'm honest I think I would use the Studio Fix foundation now if I was going on holiday, as it was quite a dewy foundation, so I did find that I preferred the Pro-Longwear. It just depends what foundation you prefer really, if you are after a dewy foundation then it's definitely a winner.

Collection lasting perfection concealer

This concealer is probably one the most raved about and one of the most inexpensive ones you can get. I bought this after watching a Zoella video and I definitely have used more than one. I can't quite remember how long these really last me, but I constantly switch up my under eye concealers. I'd probably say this is better if you're looking to conceal blemishes as it's quite heavy for under the eye.

I have repurchased this, and I'm pretty sure I have one lying around somewhere that isn't used, I probably wouldn't go out and purchase it again though just because I find I prefer other products, I also only really use concealer for contouring.

Bourjois radiance reveal concealer

This is by far my favourite under eye concealer that I have ever owned. I can't even express how long I'd been looking for one that was just right and I picked this up at random. I'm now only on my second one as I bought a Nars Creamy Concealer in October so I use both (realistically I could probably get away with just using the Radiance Reveal but I want to finish up my Nars). The reason I love this product is it's light but gives a good coverage and 'brightens' my under eye which is essentially what I am looking for in an under eye concealer. Also it's a fraction of the price of Nars.

I will definitely be repurchasing after I finish the one I am currently using. I would say these usually last around 2 months, depending on how much you use obviously.

Maybelline lash sensational mascara

I'm a bit strange in that I never have one mascara I always use two at the same time, and they tend to last me around a month. I bought these two when they were on offer, and at the time that I bought them I didn't actually realise that the black one was made of an oil blend, essentially meaning it looks after your eyelashes a bit more, something I am always in need of. I do really like these mascaras, the wands were easy to use and I liked the formula of both.

I have repurchased the original Lash Sensational, and would repurchase the oil blend.


Sleek Face contour kit

I can not begin to tell you how many different contour kits I have tried, from cream, powder, gel, you name it. My favourite, and the ones I find the easiest are definitely the powder contour kits, as I currently use the Revolution Ultra Contour Palette. However, this Sleek Contour Kit, is the best one I've purchased, it's easy, simple, and comes with everything I need, a dark contour and highlight. As you can tell, I really really like the highlighter. This lasted me a good few months, and I kept putting off buying another.

I have since repurchased another one, and this will definitely always be floating around my make up collection, firstly because it's a trusty product, and two if I don't have space for 'bigger' make up this fits easily in my bag.

escada taj sunset

Now moving onto something a little different and that is perfumes. I never used to be that into perfumes, I'd spray a bit of deodorant and maybe a Victoria Secret spray and carry on about my day. But as I have got older, perfume has become part of my everyday routine. Since then I have built quite a collection and I somehow manage to make my perfumes last for ages. This one by Escada is my all time favourite ever perfume and just smells of holiday and summer, and is super fruity, I just love it.

Unfortunately however, it was a limited edition, whyyyyyyy, so repurchasing it has been difficult, but if I ever find it, I will be buying it again for sure.

justin bieber someday

Lastly is my Someday perfume, and this was one of the first I ever received, alongside the One Direction Our Moment. When it comes to perfumes I have never really been about brands, as long as it smells nice, that's all that matters to me, and most of my perfumes are from Zara (they are amazing). This perfume is very sweet and fruity, but I definitely feel like I've grown out of it now.

For this perfume I honestly don't think you have to like Justin but it would make a great present for someone just getting into perfume, as they are quite cheap now, and are a younger scent.

Do you have any empties floating around your collection? or products you definitely wouldn't repurchase?

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan