A Fresh Start

Sunday 1 January 2017

A Fresh Start

I can not begin to say how long I've wanted to do this. I have been blogging now for around three years, on and off, but never consistently. I love blogging, I have done ever since I found out about people like Zoe, Louise, Tanya... the list goes on. Over the years I have definitely discovered more people and have fallen even more in love with the idea of blogging.

My biggest problem however is that I am such a perfectionist when it comes to anything like this, and nowadays the standards are so high I feel, or I set my standards in regards to how I want my blog to look so high. Beforehand I never put money and/or enough effort into it, and somehow expected to get results, well I ain't guna get no results if I ain't putting in the effort now am I?

Hence the fresh start, I'm keeping the name 'xoxonads' mainly because I love it and secondly, I may as well not bother with my full name, lots of people already have trouble pronouncing it let alone spelling it, so something short and simple suits me. The fresh start is more in regards to how my blog looks and what I want to post.

I have invested in a new camera (which will hopefully mean some 'blogger-esque' photos) and I am no longer in a job where I don't want to be, this year I've decided to really focus on what I actually want to do, and if that means putting most of my spare time and efforts into this blog then, y'all can all guess what I'm going to be doing.


So here's a picture of me entering 2017 with a smile on my face, and all the best intentions for the year in mind. I hope you all get everything you want from this year as well, and I look forward to beginning this adventure with you all.

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses
nads

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan