Too Faced Christmas Palette

Sunday 15 January 2017

Too Faced Christmas Palette (it's a bit late)

Now it's a little late, as Christmas has finished but I've been wanting to rave about this palette for lord knows how long (a very long time, since I got it in november)


It is the, Grande Hotel Christmas Palette by Too Faced !!!

This product has some of the coolest features I've ever witnessed. So not only does this come in the most adorable packaging and when you open it up inside there are three different palettes, and a Better Than Sex mascara mini. All the palettes are also scented... Scented! 
My main worry when I bought this was that the eyeshadows weren't going to be very pigmented but, there was no need to worry.

Eggnog Latte Palette
I've tried to edit these as little as possible so you can really see the colours inside. The first one is the Eggnog Latte Palette, now I honestly don't have a least favourite, as I was going to post them in a rank, and physically couldn't decide, as they are all so different but all have beautiful shades. I honestly can't fault anyone of the above shades, however Central Perk is probably my least used as I just don't often wear non-neutral colours on my eyes.

I often use Skinny Latte as an all over lid colour, or as a transition in my crease. Eggnog Latte also works beautifully as a highlight on the brow bone and inner corner.


Peppermint Mocha Palette
 The Peppermint Mocha is a bit more adventurous with berry and pink tones, which I have to admit Candy Cane isn't one I'd reach for probably ever, purely because of my skin tone, saying this though when do you ever get a palette and like every colour? 

Christmas Blend is one of my favourite shades from all three palettes, mainly because I am a sucker for shimmery shades. Peppermint Mocha, and Coffee Chip also work really well together if you are looking for a bronzed smokey eye.

Gingerbread Cookie Palette
Now without a doubt this is my favourite palette of the three, as browns are my go-to everyday colours. Gingersnap is honestly one of the best pigmented golden shimmer colours I have ever used and worked so nicely for Christmas, giving my eyes that extra pop (possibly my favourite shade).

What I have loved doing recently is using a red/burnt orange shade in my crease to add colour, and then using a mixture of Cup of Joe, and Black Coffee on my lid, to create a sort of backward smokey eye, and they go together really nicely.

Now the craziest part about all of this, is these palettes cost me £40 !!!
I honestly think that it is such good value for money, although some of the lighter shades are very similar, the fact that each palette also comes with a blusher I think just adds that little extra, and I still can't get over the fact that they are scented..
How does anyone come up with the idea to make eyeshadow smell of peppermint??

Are there any shades you love? or any palettes you bought / received over Christmas?

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses
nads

any products mentioned are listed below

if you can find a link to it please post in the comments below x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan