London Fashion Week Festival Experience & VLOG

Friday 3 March 2017

London Fashion Week Experience

Last weekend I went to London Fashion Week Festival with my favourite girls, and I'd never been to anything like this before so really didn't know what to expect. We'd booked tickets for two catwalks, a designer and a trend. A catwalk is also something I'd never seen up close and personal so all and all it was a completely new experience for me.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day. I used to love watching shows like Britains Next Top Model, so seeing a catwalk so up close seemed liked such a surreal experience for me. Out of the two I probably enjoyed the trend one more mainly because the pieces they were wearing, anyone could wear (if that makes sense). 

I sort of had a rough idea of what the catwalks were going to be like, but what the actually surrounding area and shopping part of the event was like, was completely unexpected for me! Whilst I probably couldn't of spent a whole day there, or done lots of shopping, it was really nice to wander around and see what the designers had to offer. The thing I loved the most about the event was how interactive it was, and there were so many opportunities to take, and have photos printed, which I just think makes great memories.

Would I go again? I don't think I would've enjoyed it as much, had I of not been with the girls I was with. I would definitely go again but make it more of an afternoon / morning experience, as I don't think I could do a whole day. Although I made a mistake in wearing heeled boots, so maybe that give me an unnecessary sour taste (i've learnt for next time).









So yes, I also vlogged the experience! This was my first sort of try at properly vlogging and if I'm honest I really liked it and I was happy with how it turned out, let me know what you think about it over on my youtube channel!


Did you go to London Fashion Week Festival? How did you find it?

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses
nads

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan