My Hair Timeline

Sunday 19 March 2017

My Hair Timeline

Throughout the years I have had a range of hair styles, and hair colours, from bright red, to 'caramel' ginger, to a lob... the list goes on. In the past year or so I've definitely changed my hair a lot, so I decided to take you through my hair timeline. So sit back, and get ready for some ultimate cringe throwback pictures!

2007


Throwing it all the way back to 2007 (maybe), this was pretty much my hair all the way up until year 7, mainly because my parents wouldn't let me cut it, but oh do I look back and wish I'd listened.

2010 


(yes that is olly murs ha) As soon as it got year 7 and 'emo' haircuts were in I was all over it. What nobody told me was my hair was too thick, so those heavily layered 'gothic' haircuts didn't really work on me. Especially when it used to take me two hours to straighten my hair!

2011


So, things were getting better, I'd learnt to tame my hair, and I decided to dye it bright red (this picture doesn't do it justice - although used to be one of my favourite photos!) This hairstyle didn't last for long though.

I got bored...


and had the chop. (I hated it)

2012


New Years Eve 2012, with one direction around me, my hair was the shortest, and reddest it had been. Not such a great way to start the new year, and unfortunately... it doesn't get better.


Ok... so it got a little bit better, this probably being the best it had looked since the chop, but my full fringe never lasted long, something which I never learnt (have only just really learnt).


This is quite possibly the worst my hair and I have looked, this photo doesn't quite do the hair justice. My intention was that it would be a honey, caramel brown. Well it turned out orange, with burnt red ombre... 

2013


After realising what a horrible mistake I'd made, I backtracked to my natural hair colour, and let it grow out!! (oh yea and that time i 'met' harry styles)


Skipping ahead a good few months, after I'd left school, my hair had grown, oh and I was obsessed with Zoella, I decided to get my hair ombred yay heart eyes!

2016


I then pretty much stuck with this hairstyle, reombreing it so it was lighter, and going further up etc (this picture was basically all my hair goals) but guess what... 

I got bored.


And... I went back to my natural colour. At the time I loved it, but where my hair had been bleached, and dyed, it was dead and wasn't growing so...


Again came the chop... In long term I think it has done my hair a load of good, but I can't help get a little bit bummed down just because I want my hair to be longer, but it will grow... eventually...

NOW


(featuring toby) This picture was taken end of last year but my hair fortunately hasn't changed since, apart from a trim. If I could go back to any haircut, it would definitely be my long ombre, but I'll get there again, eventually!

*

So that was my hair timeline, and some incredibly cringe photos, but I love looking back and seeing how much my hair has changed over the years.

Do you change your hair that often? What would your hair timeline be like?

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses
nads

















No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan