How I Accessorise | Everyday

Sunday 19 February 2017

How I Accessorise | Everyday

When it comes to accessorising I don't do a lot of it, mainly because I'm lazy and the thought of trying to find jewellery to wear takes too long - realistically it takes a minute but like i said i'm lazy

However this year I really want to accessorise a lot more. When I was working on a jewellery department for a short period I began to fall in love with it, and I love the way wearing jewellery makes me feel... especially when it's pretty and sparkly.






coat | jumper | jeans | trainers | ring | watch | earrings

I tend to when it comes to everyday keep my accessories minimal, for comfort reasons mainly. I get easily agitated when I have lots of bits on my hands and my wrists.

Because I don't often over accessorise using jewellery I like to add bits to my outfit to give it that little extra touch, accessorising doesn't just have to be jewellery. This gorgeous biker/pilot jacket is great addition to any outfit and really makes it pop, as well as being super cosy. The jumper has to be one of my favourite purchases, not only is it really comfy, the little bows are so cute ok they get in the way sometimes but they are just too adorable. The ribbons also add a little something to the outfit without necessarily being an 'accessory.'

Jewellery wise on a daily basis I keep to a minimum, a watch is my staple and you can pretty much guarantee I will always be wearing one. Earrings are also pretty much always in my ear. Overall I think I have 8 piercings in my ear and I went through a phase of only ever wearing two in at a time, since picking up some really cute multi-packs in Accessorize I now always have them in. If I remember I also love wearing a cute little dainty ring, this particular one from Swarovski was a great addition to my collection.

*

This was my first sort of try at an outfit post, I loved going out and taking these photos and I definitely want to start doing more posts like this

What jewellery do you like to wear on a daily basis?

Thank you very much for reading,
hugs and kisses
nads

1 comment:

  1. You know me nads, I luv my jewellery and have stacks of it lols xxx

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan